The One-Hundredth Annual Catalogue of the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary of the United Presbyterian Church of North America
Catalogues include information such as class lists, names of professors, course descriptions and requirements, and provide an overall view of campus life. The Pittsburgh Theological Seminary of the United Presbyterian Church of the United States changed its name in 1913 to reflect the incorporation of the city of Allegheny into the city of Pittsburgh in 1912. Previously known as Allegheny Theological Seminary (1833-1912) and briefly as Pittsburgh Seminary (1825-1833), it merged in 1930 with Xenia Seminary of Ohio and Missouri to become the Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary. Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary (1930-1959) and Western Theological Seminary (1827-1959) consolidated into one institution in 1959 to become Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Includes Centennial Register, 1825-1925, listing directors, honorary directors, trustees, professors, alumni and non-graduate students, history of the seminary and index (p. -174).
Publisher Pittsburgh Theological Seminary of the United Presbyterian Church of North America
Possible copyright status Not in copyright.
Call number Archives BV4070.P691 1924-1925
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Library
Collection pittsburghtheologicalseminary; americana